Little Bill Laundry – part of Imperial London Hotels
Leyton E10 7QE
Contract 40 hours a week (Shift Pattern 5/ 7 days working from 8.00am – 4.30am)
£10.85 + Benefits
Our Laundry service – Little Bill Laundry – located in Leyton, provides washing services and linen rental producing over 500,000 items a week for our 7 Imperial London Hotels and other hotel brands across central London. We are a family business with over 113 years of experience and are committed to providing a green, sustainable and reliable service through investing in the best machinery and operating a fleet or CNG vehicles to lead the way for sustainable laundry process.
We are recruiting for Laundry Operators working between 20 to 40 hours at our Leyton site location.
What you’ll be doing
Our Laundry Operators undertake a range of physical and sometime heavy manual duties at the laundry. You’ll be separating linen/ towels and placing them into the laundry ironers and towel folders. Our machines will do the rest!
What we’d like from you
If you’ve worked as a previous laundry hand or operator then that is great, though if you haven’t, don’t worry as we’ll ensure you have full training to show you how to perform all duties of the role and safely using the laundry equipment. What we’d like from you is a positive attitude, your hard work and commitment to do a great job but most importantly working together as a team player.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.