Breakfast Hosts / F&B Assistants
Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
AM hours and shift patterns
Â£10.85 + Service Charge + Tips + Benefits
In joining our team, youâ€™ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of 175 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms and our newest hotel addition to the group Holiday Inn Bloomsbury, there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
What youâ€™ll be doing
As F&B Assistant you are an essential part of delivering a great dining experience for our guests, whether they are just enjoying a coffee or having a 3 course A La Carte Meal, youâ€™ll be there to welcome them and serve our great food and drinks.
Attending to our guest needs, taking orders and informing guests on menu choices, you will prepare food and drinks as per company guidelines and deliver this in a timely manner to our guests, consistently delivering a high level of customer service.
Working as a team you will ensure that there is a clean area at all times through removing all used crockery, glassware and regularly clearing down tables, stations and counters, follow cash handling procedures when processing payments and if there any guest issues youâ€™ll communicate this promptly to your supervisor or manager.
Depending on the department you are covering â€“ you may also support our meeting and events team from initial set up of tables and chairs and use of AV equipment set up, but weâ€™ll show you how to do this.
*As part of this role involves serving alcoholic drinks you will need to be over 18 years old to apply for this position*
What weâ€™d like from you
Every day is different so youâ€™ll get to work with lots of new people, whilst working hard and having fun with your colleagues.
If you have previously worked in customer facing roles thatâ€™s great! but donâ€™t worry if you havenâ€™t. Qualifications arenâ€™t important but we are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude, good communication skills and takes pride in delivering great guest experience at all times.
If this sounds like you then weâ€™d love to hear from you and you can start to build your career here today at Imperial London Hotels.
What youâ€™ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Global discount for all IHG Properties for you and friends and family.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners and restaurant outlets.