Imperial Hotels London
40 hours (Fully Flexible 5 out of 7 days weekly rota)
£12.00 per hour + service charge + Benefits
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of 175 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms, there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
We are now recruiting Breakfast Chef for our Various Hotels You will be fully flexible working 5/7 mornings between 6am to 2.30pm
Our Chefs have a passion for hospitality, using their culinary skills to deliver an unforgettable dining experience for our guests.
As Breakfast Chef you will be running the breakfast service ensuring that all food is delivered to a high standard and in a timely fashion, responsible for preparation of all breakfast items for the following day and provide general support to the kitchen team.
We’re looking for someone who is committed to role and highly organised, as you may work alone so will need to be confident to manage a busy breakfast service. Taking an active part in minimising wastage and stock supplies, you’ll highlight any issues to the senior kitchen team.
Overall, you’ll demonstrate an attitude that exceeds our guests’ expectations with the ability to handle any enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, reporting any complaints to Sous Chef or Head Chef as necessary.
What we’d like from you
- A passion for all things food! with experience gained in a busy kitchen operation working with at a similar level or you may be a Commis Chef looking for your next role.
- You’ll have positive attitude and show a desire to improve your knowledge and abilities from on-going training, supported by your senior Kitchen team to help you reach your full potential.
- Hard working with great attention to detail, you’ll demonstrate your strong organisational and multi-tasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with a diverse team you can work both independently and as a team player, building good working relationships across back of house and front of house teams.
- A good command of English language and the ability to communicate confidently
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets