Poppadom Express at the Tavistock Hotel -
40 Hours (Fully Flexible 5 out of 7 days weekly rota)
Circa £30,000 + Service Charge + Benefits
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of 175 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms, there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
We are now recruiting for a Restaurant Manager for our Tavistock 395 bedroom Hotel opening April 2022
As Restaurant Manager for our Poppadom Express restaurant you will help deliver unforgettable dining experiences for our guests through supporting your F&B Manager with the day to day running of the restaurant, deputising for your F&B Manager you will help create an exciting work atmosphere for the team to deliver great results and the highest standards of food and beverage, health and safety and guest satisfaction consistently on each shift.
Key Duties will include the following:
- Oversee F&B service and maintain responsibility for food and beverage in these spaces, that all functions run smoothly, and customer requirements are met.
- Liaise regularly with Hotel General Manager and operational teams both front of house and back of house on departmental performance and that they are updated on information or issues.
- Receive and respond to all customer feedback ensuring satisfaction regularly ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Take responsibility for stock ordering and inventory for each outlet, ensure that all equipment and materials are ready for service.
- Ensure that all cash procedures are adhered to and monitored. Review daily sales and beverage costs and track against budget, plan and forecast future sales and revenue opportunities.
- Support F&B Manager with the recruitment and onboarding all F&B team members, inspiring them to deliver the best customer service at every opportunity and prepare schedules so that there is adequate staffing levels to run each shift.We are now recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager for our Botanica restaurant in Bedford Hotel
What we’d like from you
- Previous experience gained as Restaurant Manager or F&B supervisor within a fast-paced environment with a passion for all things food and beverage ideally within Indian cuisine.
- A Passion for hospitality – you are all about creating memorable experiences that leaves our guests wanting to come back again and again.
- Personable and engaging able to build rapport easily, with great communication skills both with internal departments and guests alike.
- Excellent attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves you can multi-task and also adapt to changing priorities, keeping a calm approach when under pressure.
- You will be a natural leader, with the ability to motivate and develop a team to develop their skills and knowledge and coach them to reach their full potential.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets