Imperial Hotel Group
40 Hours (Fully Flexible 5 out of 7 days weekly rota)
£10.85 per hour + Benefits
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of 175 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms, (and our newest hotel Holiday Inn Bloomsbury )there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
We are now recruiting for a Room Attendant for our hotels in Bloomsbury.
With over 3000+ rooms across our 7 hotels, our housekeeping teams are some of the hardest working teams making sure that you can enjoy a memorable experience and a comfortable stay at Imperial London Hotels.
As Room Attendant you will carry out the following duties:
What you’ll be doing
- Responsible for ensuring that all rooms and public areas are cleaned and presented to our company standards to ensure guest satisfaction on every stay with us.
- Work to daily job lists from the room status, arrivals and departures lists – changing beds/ linen, clean bathrooms, vacuuming, dusting and replace all courtesy items in all rooms.
- Performs all seasonal or ad hoc activities as needed such as flipping beds, cleaning drapes as and when required.
- Report and submits lost and found articles immediately to line manager.
- Report any maintenance issues such as furniture, fittings and equipment to Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Manager.
- Informs Housekeeping Supervisor or Housekeeping Manager of any security issues or concerns.
What we’d like from you
If you have previous cleaning experience this would be beneficial, but we’ll provide you with the all training that you need to do your job. You will take pride in doing a great job every day with a good eye for detail to make sure everything is perfect for our guests’ arrival. We we looking for someone with a can-do attitude and is confident talking with guests able to work both independently and with your team to ensure targets are met..
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets