Imperial Hotels London - Based at Our Bedford Hotel
40 Hours (Fully Flexible 5 out of 7 days weekly rota)
£36,000 + Service Charge + Benefits
We are now recruiting a Food and Beverage Manager for our Botanica restaurant in Bedford Hotel
In joining our team, you’ll be immediately welcomed into the Imperial London Hotels (ILH) family where we have a rich history of 175 years of hospitality experience creating unique guest experiences.
Our seven hotels are all located in the heart of Bloomsbury, Central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique Morton Hotel to our largest and lively Royal National hotel with a huge 1630-bedrooms, there is a role here for everyone from Housekeeper to Sous Chef and Shift Engineer to Hotel General Manager.
As Food and Beverage Manager for our 184 - bedroom Hotel you will be responsible for the day to day running and profitability of our Botanica Restaurant outlet and meeting and event spaces, to ensure that we provide an unforgettable dining experience for our guests. Reporting to the Hotel General Manager you’ll create an exciting work atmosphere and lead your team to deliver great results and the highest standards of food and beverage, health and safety and guest satisfaction consistently on each shift.
Key Duties will include the following:
- Oversee F&B service of meeting and events within M&E space and maintain responsibility for food and beverage in these spaces, that all functions run smoothly, and customer requirements are met.
- Liaise regularly with Hotel General Manager and operational teams both front of house and back of house on departmental performance and that they are updated on information or issues.
- Receive and respond to all customer feedback ensuring satisfaction regularly ensuring all guest feedback is dealt with in a professional and efficient manner.
- Take responsibility for stock ordering and inventory for each outlet, ensure that all equipment and materials are ready for service.
- Ensure that all cash procedures are adhered to and monitored. Review daily sales and beverage costs and track against budget, plan and forecast future sales and revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for recruiting, onboarding all F&B team members and inspiring them to deliver the best customer service at every opportunity, preparing schedules so that there is adequate staffing levels to run each shift.
What we’d like from you
- Previous experience gained as Restaurant Manager or Assistant F&B Manager within a fast-paced environment with a passion for all things food and beverage.
- A Passion for hospitality – you are all about creating memorable experiences that leaves our guests wanting to come back again and again.
- Personable and engaging able to build rapport easily, with great communication skills both with internal departments and guests alike.
- Excellent attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to multi-task and also adapt to changing priorities, keeping a calm approach when under pressure.
- You will be a natural leader, with the ability to motivate and develop a team to develop their skills and knowledge and coach them to reach their full potential.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets