FOOD & BEVERAGE TEAM MEMBER - ZERO HOURS - HOLIDAY INN BLOOMSBURY
- Mise en place / food and beverage preparation.
- Assist with receiving and storage of goods.
- Maintain good food safety, hygiene standards and practices.
- Assists with preparations for food and beverage functions and service.
- Assists with cellar operations
- Assists with the preparation of a food and beverage outlet for service including :
Cleaning of equipment
Cleaning and maintaining glassware and china for service
Preparation of waiter service stations
Preparation of Tables
- Assists with bar duties including:
Filling, checking and re stocking fridges
Recording of replacement stock
Billing procedures of items consumed in line with restaurant/bar policy
Ordering and storage of bar items
- Establishes and maintains effective relationships with other team members
- Attends and participates in daily briefings and other meetings as scheduled.
- Control supplies and minimize wastage
- Maintain a level of broader knowledge which enables you to handle minor problems in all fields of the department.
- Comply with hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the staff handbook.
- Comply with company grooming and uniform standards.
- Comply with timekeeping and attendance policies.
- Actively participate in training and development programs and maximize opportunities for self-development.
- Comply with the company corporate code of conduct at all times.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards to include: -
Being attentive to guests
Accurately and promptly fulfilling guest requests
Understand and anticipate guest needs
Maintain a high level of knowledge which will enhance the guest experience
Demonstrate a service attitude that exceeds expectations
Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- To ensure that all areas under your control are maintained to a very high standard of cleanliness and safety in accordance with Company policy, Health and Safety, Statutory Requirements.
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Familiarize yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Perform other duties as issued.
- Other ad hoc duties in support of the department, hotel and/or the Imperial London Hotel as and when required