- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks.
- Ensure excellent customer service at all times.
- Maintaining cleanliness inside the bar.
- Ensuring drinks are served with excellent presentation.
- Informing customers on the drinks and food served from the bar menu.
- Providing excellent customer service by keeping up-to-date with current promotions and new products.
- Adhering to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, food hygiene, and health and safety.
- Taking payment from customers and using the computerised Micros Simphony till computer system.
- Assisting with the provision of a bar service at various functions and events within the Group, as required.
- Serving food and waiting on tables as and when required.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- To perform any other ad hoc duties for Bars or the Imperial London Hotels as and when required.
· Basic bar tendering knowledge
· Experience in high quality customer service
· Experience working in within hospitality environments
· Customer Service Skills
· Proven skills in verbal and written English