Imperial London Hotels
Permanent, Full Time
Imperial London Hotels opened their doors to guests in Bloomsbury, Central London since 1837. All that time they have been operating as an independent family business, providing a warm welcome to those who stay in one for their 7 hotels.
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, energetic and hardworking individual to join our independent family business. You will be joining as a Receptionist, ideal for someone who has a background of working in a face to face customer service position. You will receive training when you join and be supported by your head of department and team members to ensure you have a smooth journey with us.
- Previous Customer service experience (face-to-face)
- Intermediate level use of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Able to communicate in English to CEFR B1- B2 (Intermediate)
- Confident with answering telephone and email queries
- Knowledge of Opera System
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcome, assist and direct guests correctly in a friendly and polite way.
- Provide high quality customer service at all times.
- Check the guests in/out, take payments.
- Manage telephone, fax and reservations in a prompt and professional manner.
- Ensure that all correspondence is recorded and filed accurately as per the hotel and company standards.
- Ensure that all bookings are guaranteed, and no-show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate.
- Review daily availability within hotel.
- Responding to requests throughout the day regarding credit cards or accounts etc.
- Reviewing guest special requests and ensure that they are met or exceeded.
- Handle problems that arise in an effective professional manner.
- Working with all hotel departments to ensure guest expectations are met or exceeded.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes and contribute to a culture of high-quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and cashiering.
- Participate in staff training and development as directed by the supervisor or head of department.
- Provide support, information and guidance to new staff members to ensure they integrate and operate in accordance with company procedures and expectations as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
- Comply with all health and safety policies, procedures and requirement as necessary.
Rewards & Benefits
- Free Meals on Duty
- Internal Staff Discounts in Outlets
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Career Development Through Training and Education Opportunities
- Family & Friends Discount When Staying at Our Hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Gym Membership Discount
- Dry Cleaning Discount
Download full JD to see more of the responsibilities you could be taking on.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Receptionist, please click APPLY below to register your interest!