When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
- Convert bedroom accommodation enquiries into bookings on the phone, in person or by email, for individual leisure and corporate and groups business and leisure.
- Record and process using Opera PMS, cancellations and amendments via phone or email promptly and in line with company standards.
- Liaise and communicate special requirements to other departments e.g. extra bed, VIP’s and arrivals time.
- Prepare reports using both computerised reservation system and other computer software such as Word and Excel.
- Record and manage bookings that failed to arrive.
- Sell Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury as part of InterContinental Hotels Group and Imperial London Hotels Group
- Comply with hotel rules and regulations and provisions contained in the employment handbook.
- Familiarise yourself with our core values which link to the desired behaviours that we expect all our employees to display.
- Perform other tasks at the level of the role as directed by your line manager in pursuit of the achievement of business goals.
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team with colleagues from different viewpoints, cultures and countries.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards
- Take appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers.
- Demonstrate an understanding and an awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Life Safety.
- Familiarise yourself with emergency and evacuation procedures.
- Ensure all security incidents, accidents and near misses are always logged in a timely manner and brought to the attention of your line manager. Obtain a thorough working knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 specifically relating to his/her main area of duty, also to general aspects of the hotel.
Perform other duties as assigned.