Little Bill Laundry – part of Imperial London Hotels
Leyton, E10 7QE
40 hours a week – £25k + Benefits Laundry opening hours 8.00am – 4.30pm
Our Laundry service – Little Bill Laundry – located in Leyton provides washing services and linen rental producing over 500,00 items a week for our 7 Imperial London Hotels and other hotel brands across central London. We are a family run business with over 113 years of experience and are committed to providing a green, sustainable and reliable service though our investment in the best machinery and operating a fleet of CNG vehicles to lead the way for sustainable laundry processes.
As Office Administrator you will provide full administrative support to the Laundry General Manager, answer day to day queries from staff and customer and ensure the general upkeep of office and equipment.
What you’ll be doing
- Produce the weekly laundry plan and maintain this daily and forecast of occupancy for all hotels to organise linen on a daily basis.
- Responsible for producing and maintaining a number of weekly operational reports on production/ quality control/ hotel deliveries/ budget/ energy consumption.
- Support Shift Leaders and Laundry Operations Manager with employee records managing time and attendance, Right To Work checks, uniform control and allocation, and maintain induction and training records.
- Prepare the yearly rota for all staff including laundry operators, transport and engineering teams.
- Ensure there is a safe, clean and tidy working environment at all times in line with H&S compliance and company standards, daily fire report and maintain stock levels and allocation of relevant PPE.
- Keep up to date all tasks that arise on a daily basis for engineering, transport and laundry operations department from SAEKAR software.
- Produce and reconcile monthly invoices working with the accounts team and keep track of Linen purchase orders.
- Request quotes from suppliers and place orders when authorised by manager, reconciling orders against delivery notes.
What we’d like from you
Qualifications aren’t important but we are looking for someone with who has previous experience of working in an office environment who is proactive, proficient in Microsoft Office (Word/ Excel/Email) has a great telephone manner, a can-do attitude and is able to work independently and as part of a team.
We are looking for someone who pays attention to detail but is able to prioritise and stay organised. You will be solutions focused and able to juggle a variety of tasks. Able to build good working relationships with a wide variety of people and ensure that confidential and sensitive matters are handled appropriately.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Discounted room rate across our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel) and Friend and Family discounted room rates
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.