Cluster Corporate Sales Manager
Imperial London Hotels – based at The Royal National Hotel
40 hours a week
£40K - £48K (Dependant on Experience) + Benefits
Since 1837 Imperial London Hotels have been offering our guest a warm welcome across our 7 Hotels located in Bloomsbury, central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique The Morton Hotel to our largest site, and the largest hotel in the UK Royal National Hotel at 1630-bedrooms, there is a role here for everyone.
In this newly created role as Group Sales Manager, you will have a unique opportunity to help shape the future of Imperial London Hotels (ILH). Working with the Group Head of Sales you will have a key role in driving our business strategy and revenue and forge new relationships for the group.
What you’ll be doing
As Cluster Corporate Sales Manager your key responsibilities will include the following:
- Driving day-to-day sales activity through lead generation, account management, client entertainment, sales trips and attending trade shows to build ILH brand.
- Take responsibility for managing existing accounts and developing new contacts by personal and consistent sales services through arranging show arounds and converting enquiries into sales.
- Establish key relationships with corporate clients and agencies, ensuring maximum exposure and increasing revenue.
- Ensures that there is a timely response to all RFPs and hotel specific data requests.
- Develops and implements group hotel sales plan to maximise revenue and profit.
- Attends weekly and monthly hotel meetings as required.
- Works in cooperation with other departments; Marketing, reservations, meeting and events to ensure appropriate communication channels are used to sell to the client encouraging them to make ILH their first choice.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for ILH brand all times and is fully knowledgeable on all hotel product and facilities offered.
- Creative thinking on ideas to generate additional revenue and promote the ILH brand in the marketplace and differentiate our hotels, and is able to build a clear strategy and account plan for each client.
What we’d like from you
- You will have proven experience gained in a Sales or Marketing environment, ideally from within the Hospitality sector
- At least 2 years' Hotel sales experience required.
- Franchise or direct experience working with IHG would be beneficial for our Holiday Inn Bloomsbury site.
- Strong commercial acumen and financially astute.
- Has great attention to detail and is able to work at pace and adapt to changing priorities.
- You will have excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for Imperial London Hotels promoting a professional image at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport and trust at all levels internally and externally.
- A positive, self-motivated and passionate individual.
- Speaking additional languages would be advantageous.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days.
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on site
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets