Holiday Inn Bloomsbury
Zero Hours Contracts available
20 - 40 hours a week (Shift Pattern 5/ 7 days) working hours between 3.00pm - 11.30pm
£10.85 + Service Charge + Tips + Benefits
Since 1837 Imperial London Hotels have been offering our guest a warm welcome across our 7 Hotels located in Bloomsbury, central London. From our charming 34-bedroom boutique The Morton Hotel to our largest site, The Royal National Hotel at 1630-bedrooms, and our newest Hotel addition to the group Holiday Inn Bloomsbury and IHG Hotel, we have a role here for everyone.
We are now recruiting F&B Assistants for our Holiday Inn Bloomsbury Hotel. 20 hours (Part Time) and 40 hours (Full Time) contracts available.
What you’ll be doing
As F&B Assistant you are an essential part of delivering a great dining experience for our guests, whether they are just enjoying a coffee or having a 3 course A La Carte Meal, you’ll be there to welcome them and serve our great food and drinks.
Attending to our guest needs, taking orders and informing guests on menu choices, you will prepare food and drinks as per company guidelines and deliver this in a timely manner to our guests, consistently delivering a high level of customer service.
Working as a team you will ensure that there is a clean area at all times through removing all used crockery, glassware and regularly clearing down tables, stations and counters, follow cash handling procedures when processing payments and if there any guest issues you’ll communicate this promptly to your supervisor or manager.
Depending on the department you are covering – you may also support our meeting and events team from initial set up of tables and chairs and use of AV equipment set up, but we’ll show you how to do this.
**As part of this role involves serving alcoholic drinks you will need to be over 18 years old to apply for this position**
What we’d like from you
Every day is different so you’ll get to work with lots of new people, whilst working hard and having fun with your colleagues.
If you have previously worked in customer facing roles that’s great! but don’t worry if you haven’t. Qualifications aren’t important but we are looking for someone who has a positive can-do attitude, good communication skills and takes pride in delivering great guest experience at all times.
If this sounds like you then we’d love to hear from you and you can start to build your career here today at Imperial London Hotels.
What you’ll get in return
- Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days
- Reward and recognition schemes including discounts across a number of high street brands
- 30% discount to friends and family at our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
- Global discount for all IHG Properties for you and friends and family.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Workplace pension scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan (after probation)
- Training and development through our ILH Group Academy to support your career development and growth.
- Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
- Free Meals on Duty
- Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, Restaurant outlets