Meetings & Events Porter
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Meetings & Events Porter, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Hospitality, Events
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Meetings & Events Porter, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Meetings & Events Porter, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Hotels. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Welcome guests for meetings and events and restaurants. Escort guests to their tables, assist where necessary with seating arrangements.
- Prepare room/restaurant set-up and maintain housekeeping and stocks of the meeting rooms, restaurants and storage areas
- Take and deliver customer orders and requests for meetings and events and restaurants
- Undertake ‘waiting at table’ service if required: in restaurants and/ or meetings and event rooms, including cleaning, clearing and resetting the tables.
- Manual handling, heavy lifting and high level cleaning as required in the meetings and events rooms, restaurants, storage areas and other areas of the hotels.
- Prepare room/restaurant set-up and maintain housekeeping and stocks of the meeting rooms, restaurants and storage areas: tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery, linen, glassware, client’s materials, drinks machines, drinks stations and other duties as necessary. This will include activities such as vacuuming; washing floors; cleaning machines and workstations; polishing cutlery, crockery, glassware, doors, windows, walls and other housekeeping activities as required.
- Remove rubbish/ empty bins in restaurants, dining facilities, kitchens, and meetings and events rooms as required. Move furniture in restaurants and meetings and events rooms as required.
- Ability to understand and fulfil event function sheet information
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us