Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Day Porter, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Concierge / Porter
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Day Porter, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Day Porter, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Hotels. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Distributing keys and messages, communicate with guests on matters related to their stay
- Assist guests with luggage and other bags/personal effects
- Deal with all customer enquiries, answer phones
- Remove rubbish from public rooms/spaces to assist with in keeping the hotel in an acceptable and respectable state
- Deal with critical or special situations arising in the hotel, e.g. guest ill health, and liaise with emergency services when they are in attendance.
- Keep the yards and forecourts clear of traffic obstructions
- Help to keep the buildings secure with floor checks, locking gates and access points.
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us