Meetings,Events & Restaurants Operations Supervisor
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Meetings & Events Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Hospitality, Events
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Meetings & Events Supervisor, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Meetings & Events Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Restaurants. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Ensure high standards of service and product quality at M,E & R Operations
- Arrange staff rotas to ensure business needs are met.
- Deal with staff holiday requests according to guidelines and in line with business needs of the department and company in general.
- Supervise and undertake manual handling, heavy lifting and high level cleaning as required in the M&E rooms and other areas of the hotels.
- Ensure M&E rooms and other areas of the hotels are set-up, cleaned and maintained to high standards.
- Ensure that waiting staff follow correct food hygiene procedures.
- Ensure AV equipment is prepared for M&Es and assist client with their use.
- Undertake pre-booked or walk-in show-rounds and details meetings for current and potential bookings.
- Ensure compliance with insurance obligations, hotel security, fire safety, health and safety and licensing regulations.
- Supervise and assist at hotel restaurants as required.
- Meet and liaise with Operation Supervisors/Teams within the group of hotel
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us