Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Food and Beverage Operations Manager
Royal National Hotel
37.5 hours per week
£40,000 Per Annum
Are you a dynamic, hands-on customer focused F&B Operations Manager looking to step into a lively and fast-paced role? Are you passionate, creative, and results driven? If the answer is YES, Imperial London Hotels are recruiting, and we want to hear from you!
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual, with a proven track record of working within a fast-paced in the Hospitality industry. You will be working with a large and diverse team to execute and run conferences and events alongside our restaurant outlets. You must have a excellent understanding and experience of hospitality, and a passion for food and beverage with an eye for detail to uphold our high standards.
- Food Safety & Hygiene qualification (minimum L2)
- Personal License Holder
- Stock control expertise
- P&L experience & knowledge
- Current knowledge of inventory management systems
- Current F&B trends & best practices
- Current food safety & hygiene knowledge & experience
- Proven experience of staff management and team supervision
What we will offer you?
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Food and Beverage Operations Manager you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (pro rata)
What will I be responsible for?
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Ensure provision of excellent levels of internal and external customer service through team members
- Develop and implement, in partnership with relevant others (e.g. Operations Manager, Directors, Chef) exceptional F&B menus and services
- Ensure ordering and acquisition of F&B goods and items is undertaken in a timely manner
- Liaison with M&E Management for events at Royal National ensuring full client engagement and service delivery
- Identify customers’ needs and respond proactively to all of their feedback
- Establish F&B targets, KPI’s, schedules, ensuring compliance with Company and other policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Provide reports to relevant others (e.g. Operations Manager, Directors, Chef, HR etc.) on key metrics for F&B
- Undertake weekly F&B stock take, ensuring accurate record keeping.
- Investigate and report any discrepancies in the stock held on site, liaising with the Operations Manager, Directors and Human Resources where necessary
- Manage stock and coordinate F&B Stock control
- Develop, initiate and promote sales programs, including up-selling, for use by all service personnel
- Develop, implement and maintain service standards and standard operating procedures
- Coordinate with Kitchens on the quality, presentation and efficient flow of food products and service.
- Be proactive in problem solving and work on own initiative to deal with problems and opportunities
Leadership & Management
- Provide a two-way communication with staff and nurture positive working relationships with and between staff members
- Lead and manage F&B team to delivery consistent, high performance
- Ensure team compliance with the Company’s Standard Operating Procedures and other policies and procedures
- Ensure appropriate and effective training and induction for all new and existing team members.
- Lead on all staff management activities, including employee rotas, performance management, payroll submission, data management (staff), recruitment and on the job training
- Promote a positive attitude and team ethos, leading by example, encouraging mutual respect, recognition and a positive work ethic
- Inspire & motivate the team to achieve high standards to achieve sales and profits
- Provide high quality people and performance administration for the bar for a broad range of duties, including (but not limited to) rota management, payroll, holiday approval, sickness absence, recruitment & selection, training & development, performance management (formal & informal), conflict resolution etc. as required.
- Undertake all other ad hoc duties in support of the Royal National Hotel F&B/Events and the Imperial London Hotel as and when required.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Food and Beverage Operations Manager, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us