Plumber – Electrical & Mechanical Engineer
Imperial London Hotels
37.5 hours per week
£21,118.50 Per Annum
Who are we looking for?
We are currently looking for an individual who has experience within in plumbing and heating.
- N.V.Q Level 2 plumbing and heating
- N.VQ Level 3 ( Desirable not essential)
- CCN1 Gas (Desirable not essential)
What we will offer you?
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Electrical & Mechanical Engineer you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (pro rata)
What will I be responsible for?
- Read drawings, and figures to understand layout of water supplies, waste, and venting systems
- Install, repair, and maintain domestic and commercial, plumbing fixtures, fittings, and systems
- Planned, and responsive maintenance programs across the groups hotel rooms, plant and additional property's
- Interpret, comply, and maintain the company water hygiene policy
- Use specialist equipment such as high-pressure jetting machines and pipe freezing equipment
- Install, repair, and maintain the company's central heating systems such as Radiators, controls, and additional pipework
- Install, repair, and maintain the company's sanitary equipment such as, baths, Basins, W.C, showers, fixtures, and fittings
- Install, repair, and maintain the company's hot and cold-water systems, controls, Plant and additional pipework
- Further training is available including, on-site training to successful applicants
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Electrical & Mechanical Engineer, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us