Web & Digital Projects Assistant
Digital and Web Project Assistant
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Digital and Web Project Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of Web functions and Digital projects and some experience within a similar role.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Digital Projects and Website Operations Functions, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Previous experience within a web/ digital environment
- Passion for web technology, software development, user experience, and digital marketing
- Strong communication skills – face to face, telephone, email etc.
- Strong command of English language (written, read, spoken)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to support with additional ad hoc duties as they arise
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Strong analytical/problem solving/reporting skills with the ability to analysis issues and find solutions.
- Proven organisational skills, together with the ability to priorities and adapt within a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Experience in creating detailed reports
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us