Deputy Head of House Keeping
Deputy Head of Housekeeping
Full Time 35 Hours per week
Salary: £11.93 per hour
Keen to find work in one of central London’s most beautiful and intriguing areas? Enthused by the idea working within one of our seven unique hotels? If so the read on!
Since 1837, Imperial London Hotels have offered visitors to central London an excellent standard of accommodation, a charming portfolio of unique hotels to choose from, and exceptional value for money.
Due to continued success and growth, Imperial London Hotels have an exciting full-time opportunity to join the Bar Department as a Bartender.
What will I be responsible for?
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Deputies in the absence of the Head of Housekeeping
• Assist the Head of Housekeeping with all aspects of running the department from training and development to rotas and budgeting.
• Allocate daily cleaning duties, issue keys, linen, cleaning materials and inspect rooms to ensure they are thoroughly cleaned
• Liaise closely with Reception to ensure the correct and most efficient allocation of rooms takes place.
• To ensure the hotel bedrooms and public areas are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness, in line with Company standards.
• To ensure that all public areas are clean and welcoming to guests at all times.
• To ensure all standard checklists are implemented, used as prescribed and are achieved in all areas.
• To ensure the cleanliness and checking of guests’ accommodation is carried out efficiently and that it is clean according to the Company brand standards.
• To report any maintenance faults and follow up to ensure that the faults are rectified.
• To implement and maintain an effective and secure guest property lost/found system.
Leadership and Management Responsibilities:
• Assist with managing departmental recruitment and retention planning and activity according to budget/manpower planning levels.
• Assist with overseeing Housekeepers responsibilities and making sure they adhere to their duties through spot checks.
• Overseeing stock takes, budgets and other paperwork, such as maintenance reports and safety audits
• To supervise, train and motivate team to achieve Company Standards, and also to comply with relevant legislation.
• Demonstrate management, leadership, good communication and strong organisational skills.
• Regular reviews leading to improvement and effectively delegate tasks to housekeepers.
• Motivate and inspire the team to perform and ensure goals are achieved.
This list of duties is not exhaustive, and you will be required to carry out any reasonable further duties and assist with unspecified projects as required by Imperial London Hotels Ltd.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Deputy Head of Housekeeping, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven experience in Housekeeping Management
- Excellent written and spoken English
In return for your hard work as a Deputy Head of Housekeeping you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- 28 Days Holiday
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free meals on duty
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Deputy Head of Housekeeping , please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us