Reception Finance Assistant
Reception Finance Assistant
Royal National Hotel
Permanent, Full time
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual to join our Reception team providing great customer service. You must be able to communicate effectively and courteously over the telephone and in person.
What we will offer you?
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our HR Administrator you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Gain professional qualification (subject to conditions)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement (pro rata)
What will I be responsible for?
- Respond professionally to all internal and external queries via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Processing, auditing and distributing invoices
- Liaise with guests, agencies and other departments regarding check in, check out, groups and any other accounts queries
- Support to Reception team to raise guest experience at check in / check out, providing high quality customer service always
- Check rooms in the Royal National to ensure guests have vacated in accordance with check out times
- Ensure that all correspondence is recorded and filed accurately as per the hotel and company standards
- Ensure that all bookings are guaranteed, and no-show charges/late cancellation charges are applied where appropriate
- Working with all hotel departments to ensure guest expectations met or exceeded
- Cash up at the end of each day and record accurately.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of hotel facilities and processes and contribute to a culture of high quality standards for relationship building, customer service, selling techniques, and cashiering.
- Participate in staff training and development as directed by the supervisor or head of department
- Provide support, information and guidance to new staff members to ensure they integrate and operate in accordance with company procedures and expectations as quickly and seamlessly as possible
- Comply with all health and safety policies, procedures and requirement as necessary
- Carry out any other duties as may be required by supervisor or Head of Department Guest liaison
- Other ad hoc duties in support of the Royal National Reception and the Imperial London Hotel as and when required
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Reception Finance Assistant, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us