Night Concierge (SIA)
Full Time – Permanent
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Night Concierge to join our team. We're looking for a warm and welcoming team-player, with a can-do attitude to make our guest experiences' special. You'll be contributing directly to the hotel's success, so if you are a motivated and personable individual, dedicated to enhancing the smooth running of guest services, read on...
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Career Development through training and education opportunities
- Free meals whilst on duty
- Exciting Staff Discounts
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be Responsible for?
- Act as the first point of welcome to guests and residents arriving out of hours, and take over the duties of Reception and Cashiers once day-staff have finished their duties
- Communicate with, and assist guests on all matters related to their stay, including with problems or complaints.
- Take up housekeeping items such as mini-beds, cots, towels, shampoo, blankets, towels, and bedding to guest rooms when Housekeeper is off duty
- Duty over the public hotel spaces, ensuring they are well-presented in a welcoming and respectable state
- Deal with critical or special situations arising in the hotel, e.g. guest ill health, and liaise with emergency services when they are in attendance.
- Instigate fire checks with floor patrols of the building, and deal with the Fire Brigade if they attend the hotel, liaise with Head of Department and possibly accompany the Chief Officer, if necessary, to the source of alarm.
- Assist, where possible, when guests or staff are stuck in elevators
- Investigate noise or disruption with unruly guests or other individuals within the hotel environment
- Help to keep the buildings secure with floor checks, locking gates and access points; keep the yards and forecourts clear of traffic obstructions; assist in removal of undesirables from all areas within the hotel environment
- Remain vigilant to all aspects of security and report any breaches or issues to the following shift and/or to Supervisor or Head of Department
If this is the role for you then, please APPLY or Call our Human Resources department to for more information.
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us