Royal National Hotel
£301.35 per week
Due to continued succes and growth at Royal National Hotel we are currently looking for an enthusiastic and organised Housekeeper Supervisor to join our team. At Royal National Hotel, we understand that our staff are the key to our success and we are dedicated to supporting each individual in their role. As a business, we will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us
As a Housekeeper Supervisor you will:
- Be reponsible for delivering the highest standards of customer services at our hotels and meet all guest requests.
- Supervise daily cleaning of allocated area/floor
- Organise and coordinate a team of Room Attendants to ensure their performance is to the company standards
- Liaise closely with Reception to ensure the correct and most efficient allocation of rooms takes place
- Efficiently manage stock control and the maintenance of the equipment
- Assist Housekeeping management in managing daily activities.
Rewards & Benefits
As a full time housekeeping supervisor you will be working 5 days out of 7 including weekends and Bank Holidays. In return for your work as our Housekeeper Supervisor we offer a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff Discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave Entitlement
To be considered for the Housekeeper Supervisor role you will have experience experience managing a team. We are a Central London based Hotel so ideally you will live within reasonable distance. So if are an individual who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team, you have previous experience, and exceptional customer care skills.
Please click APPLY below to register our interest.
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us