Imperial London Hotels Ltd
Full Time, Permanent
An exciting opportunity have been created within our Kitchen department for Chef Supervisors to join Imperial London Hotels Ltd. We are looking for experienced Chefs who are willing to take on extra responsibility, show case their skillset and bring new ideas to the business!
Benefits we will offer you:
- Free staff meals
- Discounted prices for family & friends to stay at our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement (Including bank holidays)
- Supported studies (T&C’s apply)
- Experience working in a professional kitchen
- Experience working as a Chef Supervisor or similar role
- Experience of complying with H&S requirements relating to working in a kitchen environment
- Food Safety qualification (Level 3)
The role will consist of you being responsible for:
- Monitor and maintain consistent food standards and quality across all areas and during all stages of production and supply to ensure the HACCP procedures.
- To participate in the development and design of seasonal menus and ensure are costed accurately, achieve food budgeted cost controls and ensure minimum wastage.
- Follow recipes, presentation guidelines and menus as directed by the Head Chef.
- Ensure that appropriate methods of cooking and presentation are used to maintain high standards of service.
- Conducts quality control checks of goods received (i.e fresh meat, fish), ensuring legal and quality standards are maintained.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required health & safety standards of practice.
- Ensure all equipment used is well maintained, in good working order and to log any defect and report to the Head Chef.
- Carry out good food safety management, temperature controls and HACCP documentation according to current Food Hygiene regulations.
- To prepare, cook and present well-balanced meals and specialised dishes to the highest quality incorporating cultural and dietary needs as required.
- Work as part of the kitchen team under the direction of the Head Chef and Chief Operations Manager.
If this position is what you are looking for, then apply!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us