Full Time, Permanent
A new role has become available for an experienced Purchasing Assistant to join a sociable team within Imperial London Hotels Ltd.
In return you can expect an excellent package and to receive ongoing support as well as training and development to ensure you maintain the company’s high standards. Listed below are some of the benefits we offer to those who join our team:
Benefits we will offer you:
- Free staff meals
- Discounted prices for family & friends to stay at our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement (Including bank holidays)
- Supported studies (T&C’s apply)
What you will be responsible for?
- To report to the Purchasing Manager/Supervisor.
- To receive and check deliveries and invoices; applying and chasing the credits and approving invoices for payment.
- To undertake filing and keeping documents in order.
- To order cleaning and hygiene products as required.
- To liaise with customers, suppliers and internal departments.
- To ensure orders and deliveries are cost/quality effective and processed within a timely manner.
- To order products within budget restraints.
- To co-ordinate the distribution of deliveries as and when required.
- To research the market for suitable products and suppliers as directed
- Ordering: office stationary, office furniture, cleaning products, protective work clothing, first aid supplies, consumables and any other articles requested by ILH departments within the purchasing policy guidelines.
If this a position that appeals to you, then apply!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us