ICT Support Assistant
ICT Support Assistant
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Working hours: 37.5 hours net
Salary: from £22,152.00
We are currently looking for an experienced ICT Support Assistant to join our team to provide professional and quality service to this family business which has been running since 1837.
Benefits we will offer you:
- Free staff meals
- Discounted prices for family & friends to stay at our hotels
- 28 days holiday entitlement (Including bank holidays)
- Supported studies (T&C’s apply)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration and maintenance of the network infrastructure as instructed by the Head of Department and ICT Support Team Leader.
- Administration of Windows Servers and firewall in line with security policy.
- Provide timely, effective and quality customer service support to all internal and external customers.
- Troubleshoot desktop/hardware/software, Office 365 issues.
- Maintain and support the backup system, disaster recovery activities and hotels’ Guest Wireless networks.
- Assist with the documentation of all data systems, with the creation of knowledge-based guide for common issues and with the support of the Company’s PMS, EPOS, S&C, MC, HR; payroll systems, Company’s Active Directory and Group policy.
- Securing network systems by enforcing policies & defining & monitoring access to the network.
- Provide high quality customer service experience, support and input to projects and other activities as directed by ICT support team leader and/or Head of Department.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Proven experience in:
- Windows Server 2008+
- Microsoft Office 365
- Active Directory
- Group policy
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, IIS, Cisco switches, VOIP
- Customer Service
- Routing and switching experience
- Sophos Endpoint/Firewall experience
- Datto backup/DR experience
- MS SQL experience
- Wireless Networking
- Opera PMS
If you are interested in this position, please apply!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us