Please confirm you want to remove this room.
Please confirm which of the rooms on your booking you would like to remove.
Are you sure you want to restore your original booking? Any modifications made to this booking will be cancelled.
Please note that removing all the rooms from your booking will cancel the modification. If you wish to change the last room, add the new room, and then remove the original one.Yes, revert the booking No, continue modifying ×
These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your booking of any room provided by or on behalf of Imperial London Hotels Ltd “ILH Ltd”). Save where expressly varied in writing by an authorised representative of ILH Ltd, no employee, agent or third party acting or purporting to act on behalf of ILH Ltd has the authority to vary these terms and you shall not be entitled to assume that any variation has occurred.
In these Terms, “you” or “guest/s” shall refer to you, and “we” and “us” shall refer to ILH Ltd.
By visiting and/or using our website, you confirm that you
accept these Terms and that you agree to comply with them, and you warrant to
us that you possess the legal authority to agree to these Terms and use our
site. Therefore, if you do not agree to these Terms, or do not have the
appropriate legal authority so to do, you must not use our site.
Price & Payment
1. Unless full prepayment is received from your card provider within 30 minutes of the original reservation having been made, the room will automatically be released.
2. (a) The total amount due for your stay will be charged to your credit card or debit card on making a booking. ILH Ltd accepts payment by most major credit cards except American Express, Diners Club and JCB.
(b) Room prices are per room, per night and are inclusive of English Breakfast (except the Morton Hotel and Breakfast exclusive offers) and VAT at the prevailing rate, but exclusive of any additional items or packages chosen by you from time to time in respect of your stay.
3. (a) You acknowledge and accept that any additional items or packages chosen by you will be added to the room price and become immediately payable by you in accordance with these Terms, including without limitation the following:
(i) Hotel supplements: including, for example, single occupancy or additional room facilities where available;
(ii) Expenses incurred at your hotel, including without limitation and where available room service, external phone calls, drinks and meals not included in the initial room price at the time of booking.
(iii) Packages – any and all packages, promotions, offers or special deals which may from time to time be offered by the Hotel including on our website.
(b) Any additional items or packages chosen by you shall be added to the room price, become payable by you, and be charged according to these Terms immediately upon you accepting the same by clicking on the choice on our website or separately requested by you.
Your Stay and Conduct
4. Standard on-line reservations may be cancelled/amended free of charge up to 24 hours prior to 11.00 a.m. on the day of arrival – unless explicitly stated at the time of booking. All non-arrivals will be charged in full as booked. Subject to these Terms, bookings should be cancelled or amended online. Changes to guest names are permitted however all bookings should include at least one name per room in order to be valid. Further, we reserve the right to cancel any booking where guests names are not correctly entered. All special offers will have separate terms and conditions attached. Please check before booking.
5. (a) You hereby acknowledge and accept that you must conduct yourself appropriately at all times whilst on hotel premises, and comply with all stated ILH Ltd policies and procedures, including with regard to safety, conduct, and behaviour. You must not act so as to cause offence to hotel guests, visitors, or employees, nor disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other hotel guests or visitors. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel hotel accommodation or services, and remove you and/or members of your party, from the hotel for any breach or alleged infringement by you or any member of your party of this provision. In such circumstances, you shall not be entitled to any refund of your booking, or to any compensation loss of accommodation, amenities or other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
(b) We reserve the right to cancel your booking, with or without notice. Should we do so, then we shall endeavour to relocate you to an alternative hotel similar to that which is the subject of your booking, or, in lieu thereof, we shall refund you in full for the amount charged to your credit or debit card, and in either case you accept that we shall have no further liability to you as a consequence of any such cancellation.
(c) 10 persons or more with the same arrival and departure pattern is considered a group and must be booked via our dedicated group reservations team. Please complete this group enquiry form. Alternatively, you can contact us on +44 (0)207 837 3249 or email us at email@example.com. The group booking terms and conditions will then be advised and applied. Failure to comply may result in a reservation being cancelled.
(d) Extra beds are suitable for guests under 16 years old and baby cots are suitable for children under 2 years of age (weighing up to 15kg), subject to availability.
6. Whilst we will endeavour to ensure that guests are accommodated in the hotel originally requested, we do reserve the right to relocate any confirmed booking. (The rate of the hotel used will be applied if lower than the originating hotel and we shall refund the difference.).
7. In order to ensure the smooth-running of the operation, the name of the person booking the room must be clearly stated at the time of booking. Personal information gathered from site use is kept in accordance with legislation solely for the ILH Ltd to complete reservations and important notifications about user accounts.
8. You acknowledge and accept that your stay at a particular Hotel in the group shall be subject to the following restrictions as to the length and periods of stay:
(a) the maximum stay that you may book at any Hotel in the group, directly or indirectly, and whether in one or more than one room, shall be a period of 29 days;
(b) upon the expiry of a 29 day period of stay, you shall not be entitled to stay at a Hotel in the group for the immediately following 7 day period;
(c) thereafter no booking at any Hotel in the group shall be accepted from you or on your behalf for longer than a period of 7 days, and with intervals of not less than 7 days between each stay.
Exclusions and Limits of Liability
9. Subject to the remainder of this provision, ILH Ltd will accept no liability in contract, whether caused by its negligence or that of its employees, agents or contractors, or otherwise for any damage or loss of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, expenses or losses or for any loss of any profit, economic loss, loss of goodwill or reputation, even if expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, and in any event arising out of or in connection with your use or occupancy of your room or the hotel or its facilities, or the access of, use of, performance of, browsing in this site, or linking to other sites from this site, or in connection with any error, omission, defect, computer virus or system failure.
The liability of ILH Ltd under these Terms shall not exceed the total amount paid by you in respect of the booking applicable to any claim by you.
Nothing in these Terms shall act so as to exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for liability for our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
ILH Ltd will not be responsible for the loss or damage of any property left in your room or in the hotel, save to the extent required under the Hotel Proprietor’s Act 1956 and the Local London Authorities Act 2004 (a copy of the notice under such Acts is displayed in the reception of the Hotel) or any other applicable law.
10. We will not accept any liability and will not pay, nor be liable to pay, any expenses, compensation or damages, where we are prevented from undertaking our obligations to you, or these are affected in any way, directly or indirectly, by or as a result of any fact, matter or circumstances beyond our reasonable control - including, without limitation, third party acts or omissions, adverse weather conditions (including floods, storms, earthquake), natural disasters or other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire, power or utility failures or suspensions, or faults or failures, defects or bugs in computer or software systems, plant or machinery, vehicles, or the internal or external safety or structure of buildings.
Website use and our intellectual property
11. You acknowledge and accept that we do not accept responsibility for errors or omissions on our website/s, and hereby reserve the right (exercisable without notice) to amend, cancel or vary from time to time any of the information, including prices, featured on our website/s. We do not guarantee that our website/s will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology systems and software in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
12. Where our website/s contain links to third party sites and/or information from or relating to third parties, such links and information are provided for your information only, and we make no representation or warranty as to their accuracy, suitability or completeness, nor in respect of any products or services promoted and/or sold thereby.
13. You agree not to create a hypertext link from any website to our website/s without our express written permission.
14. (a) You acknowledge and accept that we own or have the right to use the intellectual property rights in and on our website/s, and the content and information therein. We hereby reserve our rights in respect thereof.
(b) You must not copy, display, modify, download, reproduce or transfer to a third party any of the content or information in or on our website/s without our express written consent. You are permitted to print and/or download an extract of any page(s) from our website for your personal non-commercial use, which use shall not include the right to publish any of the same, or to use any images separately from any accompanying text. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel.
(c) The trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks and trade dress displayed on our website/s are registered and/or owned at common law by us, our affiliates, or third parties permitted to use the same. You are not permitted to use or licence the use of any of the same.
15. All information provided by you in connection with your use of our site shall be true and accurate and may be relied upon by us as such.
16. We reserve the right to update or amend all or any part of our website/s, or any content or information thereon, from time to time, and without notice. No representation or warranty is made by us, and you cannot rely upon, the accuracy, suitability or completeness of our website/s, or any content or information thereon.
17. We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any loss or damage incurred to your room or to the hotel during your stay.
18. English law governs these terms and conditions and you agree that the English Courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute in connection with these Terms, including any disputes relating to any non-contractual obligations.
19. These Terms supersede all prior agreements, understandings, proposals, tenders and arrangements of whatever nature in respect of the subject matter hereof, whether written or oral, and in whatever media, and sets out the entire agreement and understanding between us relating to its subject matter.
These Terms apply in place of and prevail over any terms or conditions contained or referred to in correspondence or elsewhere or implied by law (to the extent the same can hereby be excluded), trade custom or course of dealing and any purported contrary or inconsistent provision is hereby excluded.
20. We shall be entitled without your consent to assign, subcontract or novate our rights or obligations under these Terms.
21. You hereby acknowledge and accept that you are acting on your own behalf and not for the benefit of another person.
22. A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it, whether pursuant to the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act, at common law, or otherwise.
23. All online rates are non-commissionable.
Have you booked with us before? Sign in to your account here.
Accounts created on our Morton Hotel site are also valid here.
Please fill in your details below