Do you have proven experience working within a fast-paced environment? We are looking for an enthusiastic administrator to join our Meetings, Events & Restaurants department full time!
As our ideal Administration Assistant, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Data Entry
- General administration duties
- Ability to multi-task
- Rota management
- Working in a fast-paced environment
What will I be responsible for?
- Provide administration for the Department for a broad range of duties, including (but not limited to) rota management, processing payroll, imputing holiday, absences and rotas onto the system
- Support Head of Meetings, Events & Restaurants Operations with ad hoc duties relating to operational Meetings, Events & Restaurants staff.
- Manage, monitor and coordinate bank employees in partnership with Head of M,E&R Operations and/or other operational supervisors
- Assist with calculating and submitting payroll for the Department (including bank employees)
- Answer telephone, take messages and deal with queries from internal and external customers
- Manage office procedures, including stationary and supplies
- Manage office filing and archiving
- Note taking at meetings (as and when required)
- Maintain a good knowledge of the Meetings, Events & Restaurants products and services
- Assist with weekly and monthly reports e.g. occupancy, staffing, payroll.
- Attend internal meetings and training as required.
- Produce M&E reports and maintain bank staff database
- Meet & liaise with Operation Supervisors/Teams within the group Deliver collect information/ paperwork
Rewards & Benefits
- Free lunch on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us