Do you want to join our family? Imperial London Hotels have been owned by the same family since 1837, and we’re always on the look-out for talented, committed and enthusiastic team members to support our seven hotels around Russell Square.
If you’re passionate about hospitality, can deliver an exceptional standard of service and play a valuable role in our team, we want to hear from you! We greet thousands of guests and visitors each year, and it’s our goal to make them feel as welcome as possible. To make this happen, we need passionate team members who are committed to delivering outstanding service.
We want you to love working with us. In return for your talent, commitment and enthusiasm we can support you to reach your full potential. We will work with you to create environments where success is celebrated, contributions are rewarded and careers can flourish.
As well as competitive salaries, we can support you to develop your skills, competence and knowledge through on and off the job training and development accessed through the ILH Group Academy. Apprenticeships, management development, functional skills (including English language) are all available alongside our extensive suite of eLearning courses and other exciting learning opportunities.
We firmly believe in supporting our staff to watch them flourish – both personally and professionally. In addition to competitive salaries, we support our team to develop skills, competence, knowledge and development through our training schemes, accessed through the ILH Group Academy. We offer apprenticeships, management development, functional skills (including English Language) and an extensive suite of eLearning courses.
Click here to view courses.
If you want the opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment in the centre of London to deliver exceptional service while gaining valuable skills, take a look at our latest opportunities.
We offer a range of benefits, a few of which are listed below:
• Holidays 28 (inc. of bank holidays) increasing with length of service up to 33 days.
• Free Meals on Duty and Uniforms
• Workplace pension scheme
• £300 Refer a Friend Scheme
• Opportunity to explore other roles within ILH Group after 1 year of service.
• 50% discount to friends and family in our hotels (excluding Morton Hotel)
• Interest-free season ticket loan (after probation)
• Training and development through our ILH Group Academy
• Employee recognition awards, Christmas Party and other social events.
• Local discounts at Gym, Dry Cleaners, and Restaurant outlets
• Reward and recognition schemes
• e-points to be used across several high street brands and online retailers.
• Supported by Hospitality Action
• Wage stream – flexible access to pay