Assistant Restaurant Supervisor (Poppadom Express)
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Restaurant Supervisor, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Restaurants and Dining
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Restaurant Supervisor, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Annual Leave
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Restaurant Supervisor, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Meetings, Events & Restaurants Department. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- To order and maintain appropriate stock levels, serve and take orders from customers.
- To manage all petty cash and inventory.
- To manage the processing of all invoices and making sure all invoices are sent to accounts.
- To check all restaurant equipment.
- To create, maintain and manage staff and cleaning rotas.
- To delegate task and duties to the rest of the team.
- To supervise and assist restaurant team.
- Ensure presentation and appearance of restaurant is of a high standard at all times
- Organise staffing levels, shifts and rotas to meet occupancy and needs of restaurant
- Ensure guests are appropriately met, welcomed and advised on the restaurant options
- Ensure provision of high quality customer service from restaurant team
- Manage and appropriately respond to customer feedback
- Ensure standards of food hygiene, and health and safety are managed and maintained
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Restaurant Supervisor, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us