Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Bar Staff, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Previous customer service experience working with food and beverage
- Experience in cash handling
- Previous supervisory experience
- Personal License Holder (desirable)
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Bar Supervisor, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 28 Days Holiday
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Bar Supervisor you will be responsible for providing outstanding performance in our Bars. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- To supervise staff ensuring that the bar runs smoothly and that customers are provided with a high standard of service at all times.
- Oversee the running of the bar on a day – to – day basis.
- To assist in taking orders and serving drinks to customers.
- To ensure that cleanliness inside the bar is maintained.
- To ensure that all staff adhere to all aspects of licensing law, trading standards, food hygiene, quality control and health and safety.
- Taking payments from customers using the computerised Micros Simphony till computer system.
- To assist with the provision of a bar service at various functions and events within the Group, as required.
- Cashing up of tills at end of business close ensuring company policies and procedures are followed.
- Re-ordering stock for the bar.
- Leadership and Management Responsibilities
- To assist in training new starters and motivate staff.
- To allocate bar staff duties to members of the team.
- To provide on-the-job training for new staff when required.
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us