Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Cook, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of food hygiene and some experience within a similar role. You will also require experience / knowledge of:
- Customer Service
- Supervisory Experience
- Restaurants and Dining
- Level 2 in Food Safety
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Cook, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Cook, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Restaurants. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Cooking a variety of dishes e.g. burgers, steaks, battered fish & chips etc.
- Ensure that a good standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained throughout the kitchen, to meet the required health & safety standards of practice.
- Ensure all equipment used is well maintained, in good working order and to log any defect and report to the Supervisor.
- To prepare, cook and present well-balanced meals to the highest quality incorporating cultural and dietary needs as required.
- Carry out good food safety management, temperature controls and HACCP documentation according to current Food Hygiene regulations.
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us