Do you have proven experience working within Receptionist ? Passionate and driven but lack challenge in your current role? If the answer is YES, Imperial London Hotels are recruiting and we want to hear from you!
At Imperial London Hotels, we understand that our staff are key to our success and we are dedicated to supporting each and every person in their role. As a business, we will endeavour to provide you with opportunities to develop yourself and pursue a rewarding and exciting career with us.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Receptionist, you will be able to demonstrate a good knowledge of customer service and the hospitality industry, and some experience within a similar fast-paced envirnoment.
Rewards & Benefits
In return for your hard work as our Front Desk Staff, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Receptionist, you will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service in our Hotels. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Welcome, assist and direct guests properly in a friendly and polite way
- Check the guests in/out, take payments
- Manage telephone, fax and reservations in a prompt and professional manner
- Ensure that all correspondence is recorded and filed accurately as per the hotel and company standards
- Assist with the smooth running of the lounge bar to ensure guest expectations are exceeded
- Prepare and serve guest beverages and light snacks according to company standards
- Delivering all food and beverages orders to guest rooms
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Receptionist, please click APPLY below to register your interest!
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us