Are you looking for a flexible role? We are looking for enthusiastic Waiting Staff to join our team at Royal National.
We are looking for several enthusiastic, energetic team players to join our Food & Beverage department and provide 'service with a smile'! This role offers flexible working hours, and is ideal for either those looking for their first job, or more experienced customer-service individuals.
Benefits we will offer you:
In return for your hard work as our Waiter / Waitress, you will be entitled to a great range of benefits including:
- Free meals on duty
- Staff discounts
- Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme
…. Never ending benefits, to find out more about what we can offer you then apply!
- Full time: 37.5 hours net per week
- Part time: 24 hours net per week
- Bank staff: 0 hours contracts, shift availability varies
Apply online today to secure yourself an interview within 3 working days!
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as Waiter / Waitress, you will be responsible for providing a high level of customer service in our restaurants. On a daily basis, this will involve:
- Welcoming and seating guests, attending to their needs, and informing them of services offering the the restaurant, all in a firendly and courteous manner
- Handle questions or complaints or escalate if necessary to Supervisor / Head of Department
- Undertake ‘waiting at table’ service if required, including clear and clean tables, stations or counters
- Replenish beverage and other drinks machine / stations; Stock or restock service areas with supplies such as beverages, food, tableware, and linens
- Prepare tables for guest dining, including setting up items such as linens, silverware, and glassware
- Prepare rooms/provide waiting service for meetings and events, exhibitions, conferences etc. (when required)
Click on the link to apply.Apply Now
Sign in to our recruitment platform access your active applications.Sign In
Sign up for alerts for relevant positions as they become available.Alerts
Send To A Friend
Know someone who might be interested?Share
- Contact Us